Hot shower

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jonesie

Feb 28, 2004
Farnham
Hi bushcrafters. can any body tell me were i could get one off those shower buckets from the one with the shower rose on the bottom, many thanks Jonesie

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Or just get a solar shower - heats water if left in the sun or you can pour in heated water if needs be.

Remember that if your in a the outdoors and need to heat the amount of water needed for a shower over the fire your in for quite a task - and I speak from experience :yikes: - solar shower will at least save you labour and firewood!

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
We picked up a "Bush Shower" in Oz. Cost about £7.

They seem pretty common over there, so try one of the Disposals stores that has a website. You might have to pay a bit in shipping etc, but it should still be pretty reasonable.

The solar showers are useful - especially if you are working from a camp or vehicle. But if you dont mind heating the water with a fire - you should be able to get enough water from 2 crusader mugs topped up with some cold to make it reasonable.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
CCC used to do a shower thing for the platypus drinking systems. I think it's bushblade that works for them so you could ask him if they still do them. (I can't find them on the website)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE