Hot assets......(no, its not like those spam emails)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aussiepom

Forager
Jun 17, 2008
Mudgee, NSW
I knew a guy who had this trouble, he was a chef, so the heat in the kitchen added to his 'issue'. He swore by talc. Loads of the stuff.
One time, he ran out of talc, and used plain flour instead....
Apparently his evening bowel movement was, shall we say, excruciating.
The flour had become wet with the sweat and formed a sort of sticky dough on the hairs around his 'sheriff's badge'. This dough later set hard, so as he thrust, his 'movement' tore all the hairs out.....

Anyway, I'd go with talc, baby talc is good.

Absolutely hilarious. I've literally got tears rolling down my cheeks, (upper cheeks, not lower cheeks as in the post above.)

Camel

Forager
Nov 5, 2012
London
I wear Under armour heat gear vented when exercising and when I travel in warmer climates. Even the shorter ones are a bit long and I do feel a bit kids from fame in the locker room but they don't chafe and I do find they are able to be worn for longer periods without attracting flies.

Another vote for Underarmour... erm underpants.

They seem very expensive for what they are but seemed worth every penny in Australia and South Africa.

I discovered these in M&S a couple of years ago : http://www.marksandspencer.com/Pack-Sport-Layer-Hipsters-Stretch/dp/B00124EOAU?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_4&nodeId=682982031&sr=1-4&qid=1353011732&pf_rd_r=14ZG2FHWWEBST3QCJ7AQ&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

They are pretty good worn in summer out and about, very good when you consider the cost.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE