hooped bivi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Have a look about one page back, there's a goretex bivi with hoops for sale in your price range, looks a good 'un, too....................atb mac

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have a Goretex genuine special forces issue one man hooped shelter (it was given to me in the sealed issue bag! and was used once!) if you are interested.
Atb
Neil

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
Guys, Thank you I am well chuffed that you have all posted. Unfortunately having got it checked out today my car repairs have put my plans to expand my kit on hold at least until i can get some bits sold to pay for it? So i do not want to mess anyone about. If my circumstances change I will PM but please if you plan to sell do not hold onto these on my account.

I have an as new drizabone full length coat, worn 200 yards to the pub and back last year in the rain to test it, that I plan to sell to fund this purchase I think it is the xxxl version also willing to discuss a trade if anyone interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE