Withdrawn HONEY STOVES

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
2,713
516
56
Perthshire
So I have a few stoves for sale all used but not abused;
A stainless steel Honey stove with Hive expansion kit incl pouch. Note no upper grill mistakenly put it in the pic. SOLD

a titanium Honey stove include dyneema (I think) pouch. I don't have the smaller grill plate to allow it to make up the small four sided stove. £45
IMG_9050.JPG
a titanium pocket stove with a plastic wallet. £18
IMG_9048.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9049.JPG
    IMG_9049.JPG
    421.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Brizzlebush

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE