Honey stove dilema!!

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
morning guys.
am in a bit of a fix. i recently got hold of a honey stove with hive extention the thing is i have decided to use the honey as a honey cos it suits my needs but i was left with two spare side panels and a door. so i made the little base a pocket stove would have out of brass sheet. and to complete the pair i need one side piece from a honey stove.
ive got plenty of bits to trade and i know its a long shot but if someone had a spare side panel id be very very grateful
fingers crossed. John.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi fella thanks for your reply
i dont think it matter which way the prongs point just tried the trick with different sections and they all seem to do the trick. i think they are all the same but i could be wrong.. have you got some bits fella?
do you need a bit with the prongs pointing up or down

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys still on the lookout for one honey stove side panel have lots of stuff to trade for one a mark one panel would be best but any will do

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
never thought of that fella thank you just dont fancy the idea of having to buy a full pocket stove and leaving my own bits as spares but i will try them thank you

Try emailing backpackinglight they are extremely helpful usually. No affiliation just a happy customer.[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE