Home made dried eggs anyone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Will do, just shown the other half too

she is as interested in this as a future liefstyle as i am

took note of this video in particular

Reactions: British Red

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Ah, you got the better looking presenter in that one

LOL

I actually mis-quoted, as we are more interested in keeping than breeding this seriese looks like a winner

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its something Fiona does really well. She was in a national newspaper last Saturday and has a booking for a prime time TV show to talk on the subject :)

Reactions: Corso

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thank you sir! Right niw, we are trying to focus our oddball experience on practical things for people who are a little disturbed by current events.

I might just put film how to make hand sanitiser next

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thank you sir! Right niw, we are trying to focus our oddball experience on practical things for people who are a little disturbed by current events.

I might just put film how to make hand sanitiser next

Aloe Gel? Do it , more than happy to share your stuff and try and get a few more people following,.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not aloe gel, real, commercial type hand sanitiser.

You can't buy it right now, but any of us can buy the relevant components and make the real deal. Its not over complex. Basic workshop chemistry.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Not aloe gel, real, commercial type hand sanitiser.

You can't buy it right now, but any of us can buy the relevant components and make the real deal. Its not over complex. Basic workshop chemistry.

Please do. I think we ALL know concerned people. Although soap and water is adequate people seem to get drawn to Gel.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE