hobo - no tools stove

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Blow the sharp edges mind the 70 tonne train coming, mind you with the dog in the four foot, ear to the rail it will hear the train coming first😉😄😄

Sent from somewhere?

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
yeh i agree - looks like a great way to slice your hand open.

if its so small it fits in a cup and can be carried - make it in advance with proper tools and save yourself some stitches!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Blow the sharp edges mind the 70 tonne train coming, mind you with the dog in the four foot, ear to the rail it will hear the train coming first������

Sent from somewhere?
Do you know, being an ex railwayman, my 1st thoughts were theres a dead animal laying in the 4' then there will soon be half a dead dog in the 4' and not many trains around there even though the rails were shiny :rofl:
I forgot how sharp the boggies made the tracks ya know

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
yeh i agree - looks like a great way to slice your hand open.

if its so small it fits in a cup and can be carried - make it in advance with proper tools and save yourself some stitches!
Yeah more of a survival/prepper than bushy thing but easy enough. Just goes to show how easy it is to wear away a can.
There's a thread here somewhere about opening a can if you forget your tin opener by rubbing it on a rock (must loose most of the contents though if it's soup :lmao:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE