Hobo fishing kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
yeah i have just got one off ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110659093410

its a great little bit of kit they seem to sell really well and it has a little capsule in the end to keep a few hooks and split shot ideal for keeping in a jacket pocket when wandering by the river

I have one of theses from the same seller a cracking bit of kit and well worth the money - I took the line off it came with to oil it, put it back together and haven't looked back since! the beauty of living on a small island :)

R

robuk

I'm no fishing expert and so am a bit puzzled,

Do these hobo reels fish differently than the hand caster reels that you can get on the web. (google search for handcasters)?

It it a size / space thing?

Thanks,

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Just curious, but why are these illegal in a situation where using a rod wouldn't be? Is it because they are concealable, and therefore someone has decided that they are solely the tools of a poacher?

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
To fish in freshwater destinations you need a rod license... Handlines (where) a loop hole that has now been closed. (if I'm correct)

al.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE