Hilleberg soulo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
image.jpg

I am putting up for sale a hilleberg soulo one man tent in the new sand colour , this comes with the footprint . The tent has only been used two nights and the condition is excellent ( as new ) .

i am selling as I am in a new relationship and now require a two man tent so this is going. In my opinion this is there best one man tent it is super strong and is excellent for winter camping in snow as well as summer storms . I am upgrading this for the larger two man version .

i would like 450 pounds posted with fees for this tent

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
That's a good price compared to what they cost here....shame we can't get them for what others pay, meaning abroad (US)

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I'm sorry but this is Salad sale
And I apologise to him for mentioning it.

Dont worry mate , it's still cheaper on this thread ;) I will get usa price when I have time tomorrow . In the uk it costs 610 pounds plus the cost of the footprint I am including in the sale. The hilleberg dealers in the USA will not ship to Europe but even if they did with customs fee and shipping the price is not so different . I looked onto that when I first got this tent

EDIT: the usa price is 645 dollars plus the price of the footprint 100 plus the price of shipping 50 approx plus the price of customs fees approx 80-100 pounds ???
total price in uk pounds if you where able to find a dealer who would break there agreement with hilleberg and ship outside the usa would be approx 575 pounds , a bit cheaper than the uk new price but not cheaper than on here :)

Last edited:

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
sorry i meant that too, not to detract from the sale its a bargain!

i just usually bring goodies back from the us and it prompted the question :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
One of Hilleberg most awesome tents, from a brilliant pedigree. My Hilleberg Tara still looks like new after over fifteen years of use. And the Soulo is a brill freestanding one man fortress.

Good luck with the sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE