Wanted Hilleberg Akto or Soulo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

py6km

Mar 4, 2014
UK
Looking for an upgrade on my current tent, so if anyone has one of these that they're looking to move on please do let me know :thankyou:

Reactions: Madriverrob

py6km

Mar 4, 2014
UK
Good job! I'm not on FB - will probably end up buying a new one at some point, although the next job will be to figure out which one! My current tent (MSR Elixir 2) is quite roomy, so may have been spoilt!

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Looking for an upgrade on my current tent, so if anyone has one of these that they're looking to move on please do let me know :thankyou:
Hi mate,

If you go on to Ebay you can set up a notification so that you get an email whenever someone puts one up for sale. You normally get one or two a week popping up....but be prepared to pay over £800 for one.

ATB,

Allan

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

py6km

Mar 4, 2014
UK
Thanks Allan - I did have a look on there, but find (from experience of selling stuff) that there are people who are always prepared to pay over the odds for used stuff, which pushes the prices up far too high. There comes a point where it makes no sense and you should probably get a new one! My wife is on FB, I may see if she can join a HB group and set up some alerts and such like there in case one comes up. I'm hoping to be able to gear up for the Summer Moot, although my current tent will do just fine, I feel the need for an upgrade!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE