Hilleberg AKTO for £302 - before midnight Monday 21st

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hi all,

Just thought I'd give you a heads up about a possible deal of a Hilleberg AKTO tent for a little over £300 instead of the usual £400.

1. Taunton Leisure are selling these for £335.75 at the moment, until midnight Monday 21st Nov.
2. Cotswold Camping stores do a pricematch deal if you find a product they sell cheaper elsewhere (obviously you'd need to take advantage of this before the Taunton Leisure website up their price).
3. If you don't have a Cotswold Camping benefits card already, if you take one out on the day you purchase the AKTO, you can get a further 10% off. Or, if you have any other discount method with Cotswold Camping, you may be able to use that instead.

Anyway, that makes it £302.15 - I bought one today for that amount! Fantastic!

Hope someone can get benefit from this!
Dan

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Fierce bit of kit. I've wanted one for years. Still out of my pocket though :-(
One day....one day
Thanks for the heads up though ,
Good 'ealth

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
its a mighty heavy tent at 1.5kg and the HH at 2000mm dosent make it to good for a winter weekend trip and all for just £ 302.15 ? ye must be micey u could buy better for lots less !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE