highlander pan set?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
I'd be cautions as the steel might be very thin, unless you can physically feel how thick it is. Thin SS doesn't cook food evenly either so be prepared for food to stick to the bottom easily. Do you need all those pans? I would have a look at the Tatonka pots that have a frying pan lid. Their SS mugs are good also.

Maily

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2016
United Kingdom
I'd be cautions as the steel might be very thin, unless you can physically feel how thick it is. Thin SS doesn't cook food evenly either so be prepared for food to stick to the bottom easily. Do you need all those pans? I would have a look at the Tatonka pots that have a frying pan lid. Their SS mugs are good also.

Probably a little skinflint magpie syndrome going on.
Maximum shiny for minimum cash.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales

Plus one for Tatonka - I've found their kit to be very good and reliable.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
If you did end up buying that woodgas stove, I can tell you it nests very nicely inside a 1.6l tatonka.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE