Highlander Forces 88 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
As new condition, used for a couple of long weekend trips only and bigger than I need really at 88 litres.

Full details here http://www.greenmanbushcraft.co.uk/...es-88.htm?gclid=CIOtvKfhir8CFWjmwgodypUArAand

Adjustable back system, dividable main pack with seperate zip access to lower compartment area, three pockets on the main body plus lid pocket, small pouch on hip belt, daisy chain loops and ice axe loop, shock cord top system and chest strap.

£55 delivered to UK mainland, paypal only please. WITHDRAWN

Cheers, Paul

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
If you still have it on friday i'll be up for buying it, skint until payday through already spoiling myself this month

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
If you still have it on friday i'll be up for buying it, skint until payday through already spoiling myself this month

Hoping to shift it this weekend so I can get on with ordering my new axe :) but if it's still here later in the week then all yours mate if you still fancy it then.

Cheers, Paul

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Thursday night midnight-ish is when my pay hits the bank and i'll still be awake so if it is still available then that is when i will pay up, just before you listed the bag for sale i had literally just splurged on a waterproof hd camera and mount for the front of the kayak, I need a new bag way more than i need another camera :shakesheadatself:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
If i miss out on your sale i will grab a new one from that link you posted, great price, i paid nearly double that for my highlander 99ltr about a decade ago and it is still in good nick and now carries an inflatable kayak and all kit, you can imagine the abuse it gets doing that

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
If you're dead set on it mate I'll hold it for you, the new axe can wait a few days I guess :)

Cheers, Paul

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
If the buyer comes along snatch it up, cheers for the offer to hold it for me

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE