hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 8, 2007
Norfolk
Well, hello there bushcrafters,
I stumbled across this site, and well, it seems very good. Loads of info and people to talk to & share ideas with. I think this idea of the bushcraft magazine is great. I have ordered the very first issue of it, and paid the £4 through paypal, to the stated e-mail address. However, I seem to be still waiting for it to arrive (nearly two weeks now) and have had no feed back to my payment being recieved or shipment of goods. I looked for a "contact us" link on this website, but I could not seem to find any link. Can anybody help me or know whats going on.

Regards.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Hi farseeing, and a warm welcome.

I find bushcraftuk central to be utterly trustworthy (and they are great folks) but replies and promptness are not always on offer. PM (private message) Tony now you are on the forum?

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Farseeing,
The art of patience is often called upon when awaiting your next issue of the magazine - your funds are in safe hands, maybe not the quickest though, so don't worry!

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE