Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SteveJKU

Feb 1, 2022
Runwell
Hi Folks, followed a link from a Facebook group I belong to find BushcraftUK. So here I am, have been playing in the woods for the past 45 years, never really had a name for it back then! Enjoy the usual things, fire lighting & cooking, camping, knife & axe work. Recently got back into Scouting as a leader and boy have things changed!! Will be great to chat to like minded folk.

Reactions: SaraR and Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Hi!

We had in Germany already in the eighties, and I assume in the seventies as well, a lot of boy scout groups that had a "modernised" stile.

But we also had and still have a lot of scout and Wandervogel groups that simply continue the good old school way to do such things or that returned to it.

Reactions: SteveJKU

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi Folks, followed a link from a Facebook group I belong to find BushcraftUK. So here I am, have been playing in the woods for the past 45 years, never really had a name for it back then! Enjoy the usual things, fire lighting & cooking, camping, knife & axe work. Recently got back into Scouting as a leader and boy have things changed!! Will be great to chat to like minded folk.
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: SteveJKU

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE