Hi there!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

forest_girl

Forager
Nov 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Hi! Ive been lurking around this site for a long while and now I have moved up to scotland and started going out on trips a lot more I thought I'd join in!
I'm also young (20) and a girl so I feel like I needed to join to level out the demographics :p

I grew up in the countryside near the woods and always loved building camps and used to shoot rabbits with my dad, so he got me interested in the outdoors and camping. My mum teaches ancient history so that got me into 'primitive' skills and stuff too, I'm especially fascinated by mesolithic peoples!

I'm an art student and painter so as well as hiking and bushcraft I go out and paint landscapes on trips too. Being a student I'm really poor so making diy kit and using army surplus gear is one thing I am really interested in.

i'll post a trip report from last weekend soon too...

forest_girl

Forager
Nov 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Welcome aboard, and enjoy, and how lucky you are to live in beautiful Scotland,
I know! I don't even have to break any laws to camp anywhere! :naughty: Though I happen to live in the least wooded corner of the country so have to travel a bit to get to some nice bush crafting areas!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE