hi there from a newbie in essex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

phil wright

Jul 24, 2008
Harlow
hi all i would just like to introduce myself and to tell you what a cracking site that you all have here.
i am a 33 y/o male in Harlow, Essex and have been intrested in bushcraft for a while now i have yet to gain sufficient knowledge and practicle skills before i go into the big wide world to try things out. hence thats why i have join your wonderful site.
it looks very good and i hope that i can gain as much knoweldge as well as practicle skill from you guys as i can so that i can also participate in sharing these with others and spreading the good word of bushcraft.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you on bushcraft uk Phil and thanks for the intro. Don't worry too much about what you do and don't know, we're all learning all the time and a lot of that is learning what we don't know :D

Build on what you know, find some stuff that you really like and build on that which will give you a good base to develop from.

Good luck with the journey ;-)

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Don't know about the weather down south but looking out the window it looks like I will just end up soaking full stop this weekend :)

Welcome, enjoy the forums - I have, but a warning - - - - they become addictive very quickly!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE