Hi from Sweden!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Firenor

Aug 23, 2024
Sweden
Me and my family of a wife and 6 year old live in the smack middle of Sweden right between Gothenburg and Stockholm.

After almost ten years in Stockholm I finally made my way home to the forest up in the mountains (I come from up north but settled somewhere inbetween) :)

Here we enjoy daytrips and bushcrafting ranging from sleeping in tents and making dinner at a campfire after work.

Enjoy using new tools for old tasks while enjoying old forests with new faces :)

Been at it for many years on and off, also through the military of course with the service that I have performed there over the years.

More of a "old, heavy and cheap but does the work and survives the holocaust"-type when it comes to tools, sleeping bags, backpacks etcetra then the type that chases every gram here and there :)

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Me and my family of a wife and 6 year old live in the smack middle of Sweden right between Gothenburg and Stockholm.

After almost ten years in Stockholm I finally made my way home to the forest up in the mountains (I come from up north but settled somewhere inbetween) :)

Here we enjoy daytrips and bushcrafting ranging from sleeping in tents and making dinner at a campfire after work.

Enjoy using new tools for old tasks while enjoying old forests with new faces :)

Been at it for many years on and off, also through the military of course with the service that I have performed there over the years.

More of a "old, heavy and cheap but does the work and survives the holocaust"-type when it comes to tools, sleeping bags, backpacks etcetra then the type that chases every gram here and there :)
welcome. to the site. i went to the north of sweden once in my van. a place called abisko. very very cold ut good for aurora x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE