Hi from Oxfordshire!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 28, 2009
Lancashire
Hi guys, im new to the members area, been into bushcraft for about 5 years, now an instructor in the A.C.F. but dont let that put you off!, best bit for me is wild food, though im an awfull cook, i love finding the plants and fungi, and im a keen herbalist though i have no formal qualifications.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Hi Naddred

Good to see another person from Oxford. where abouts are you? I am in Carterton.

I have only just got into bushcraft and new to this site but would like to say Hi.

Anyway have a good time.

T.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
thanks mate, from Manchester then? im originally from Wigan! I still come up north every few weeks to see the parents.

..................From Wigan?!! It's a hard cross to bear :D Welcome along Naddred. There's a few of us Oxfordshire folk around. Maybe we can get a mini-meet up going on sometime?
Pile in mate. Feel welcomed.
I'm very much into wild plants and their uses too. Don't know much, but I'm always studying and learning. I don't know about you, but the more I strive to learn the less I feel I know. Wild Plants................an endless journey of knowledge, discovery and contradictions.........but great fun all the same.

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Hi Naddred,

Another one in Oxfordshire here, welcome to the forum.
I'm pretty poor on wild foods which is quite annoying considering it probably the biggest branch of bushcrafting knowledge you could have.
Ask me to make something though and I'm your man. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE