Hi from London.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Hi all. I've just joined the forum so thought I'd say hello. Where I'm coming from...well I've just got back into bikes and camping after a 10 year period of abstinence due to a back injury. I'm now a newly converted fan of self inflating roll mats :)

Also...I like kit...used kit, new kit, shiny kit and I like a bargain.

See yaz around in the forum.

Dave.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Dave and welcome to BCUK. If you are around next Thursday 21st Feb. Come and meet The London Pub meet group. like minded Bushcrafters. We meet at The George Inn, Southwark High Street, just up from London Bridge. Put faces to names. We're a friendly bunch. Come and say hello. We get there from 5 onwards. You will be most welcome.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Hi Dave and welcome to BCUK. If you are around next Thursday 21st Feb. Come and meet The London Pub meet group. like minded Bushcrafters. We meet at The George Inn, Southwark High Street, just up from London Bridge. Put faces to names. We're a friendly bunch. Come and say hello. We get there from 5 onwards. You will be most welcome.

Hey thanks. I'll try and pop in sometime when I can.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE