Hi from kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 30, 2014
Ashford
Hi guys, I'm matt. A total beginner to bushcraft but after reading ray mears autobiography I was completely inspired by such a fascinating man and decided I wanted to learn about bushcraft. Carved myself a spoon and made a few tin can stoves so far which has been great fun, very satisfying making stuff. Apart from that I don't really know where to start. Anyway, that's a bit about me and my bushcraft knowledge. (or lack of) I look forward to hearing from you guys and learning all I can.

crushthesystem

Forager
Nov 18, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Hi Matt, nice to see another from Kent. Not sure if you would be interested but a few of us from Kent are meeting up in Canterbury in a couple of weeks (it's in the meet-up section). This forum is full of lots of knowledge and if the question hasn't already been asked somebody knows the answer from my experience so don't be afraid to ask.

Steve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE