Hi from Airedale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Hmmm! Is that site suitable for beginners or just those who are experienced archers?

We cannot do beginners courses at present so for now at least we would have to have some experience. For that you would have to complete a beginners course elsewhere and then come along or if you have some experience you drop us a line, hook up with us and have a walk with and shoot with a club official to prove you are reasonably competent & mostly safe.

MrHare

Tenderfoot
Apr 27, 2012
Skipton,Yorkshire
We cannot do beginners courses at present so for now at least we would have to have some experience. For that you would have to complete a beginners course elsewhere and then come along or if you have some experience you drop us a line, hook up with us and have a walk with and shoot with a club official to prove you are reasonably competent & mostly safe.

That situation has now changed a bit - if anyone is keen to take up field archery in the airedale/wharfedale area they can contact me and we can try to arrange something, even if they're a complete novice. PM me if you're interested.

MrHare

Tenderfoot
Apr 27, 2012
Skipton,Yorkshire
belated welcome
played much with your latest bow mate?

Still need to make some more arrows - tapered a few and made up some resin glue (and did some more tweaking on my spining jig) over the weekend. Just shot a dozen or so off it yesterday, and shot my bought bow the rest of the day.

Aire and Wharfedale open is coming up next month - if I'm free that sunday I fancy shooting my self made bow in that :)

How you doing with yours?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE