Hi Everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 26, 2005
yorkshire
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I found bushcraftUK some time ago on a link from the British Blades site, i was doing a search for info on the woodlore knife at the time.

A bit of background info on myself, i've always been keen on the outdoors since being young, my interest has been mainly walking/backpacking when in my teens and early 20s (many moons ago :wink: ) and mountain biking in my late 20s and early 30s. As i've slowed down a little i started doing some casual nature observation/birdwatching as its a good excuse to stop and stare rather than just blast through the countryside with an eye to mileage. I like to still do a bit of milage now and then, but equally enjoy just getting out for a potter about, like a few on the forum i enjoy my kit!, and am always pleased to stop for a brew and enjoy a good view.

I got a good grounding about the outdoors from my parents (mainly camping holidays as a kid). I joined the air cadets which opened my eyes to outdoor pursuits, gave me the confidence to get out there and the self disipline & personal admin skills to look after myself.

I now enjoy going out into the woods armed with knowledge i wish i'd possesed as a kid, but hey, life is one big learning curve and the more i visit the forum the wiser i hope to become.

keep up the good work,

Patrick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE