Hi everyone.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Boosh

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2007
The New Forest
Hi there, i just wanted to say hello to all on BCUK, i've been loitering for a while now and have been well impressed with the wealth of info here.

I have two young daughters who love everything to do with bushcraft too, we live in the New Forest so we are not short of practise ground and spend most of our spare time out there.

I've always been interested in anything of this kind, did a fair bit in an old job of mine but grew up in the forest so this was my playground.....still is in fact! :)

Nice to meet everyone anyway, i look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Boosh.

B

bushyboo

Hi Boosh
hope you like it here and if you have any questions just ask theres always someone that will help you

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
Boosh said:
None other! I even dance like Bob Fossil!:D

Boosh.

The worrying thing is that some BCUKers dress like Bob Fossil, and there's been considerable interest in a tweed utility suit group buy... :D

Wenie said:
For comedy bushcraft/survival, watch episode 6 of the 2nd season of The Mighty Boosh - "The Nightmare of Milky Joe", which you can currently watch here ...

Boosh

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2007
The New Forest
havingagiraffe said:
The worrying thing is that some BCUKers dress like Bob Fossil, and there's been considerable interest in a tweed utility suit group buy... :D

Ahh.....the tweed utility suit! I know it well. ;) The way it zips down to tweed trunks is genius, so i'm in for any group buys!

Forest casual for the leafy gent, it's the future of bushcraft in my opinion! :D

Boosh.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE