Hi everybody.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 16, 2015
Denmark
So, now came the time, where I have place and time to participate in an orderly and regular fashion on this forum, that I thought I'd introduce my self.

My name's Emil, and I live in Denmark.

I have been in the Scout association for something like the last 23 years, and I have been practicing bushcraft in the more traditional sense for the last year or two.

I'm in it for the tranquility and the silence and stillness of nature, and the experience of being able to handle my self out there in the wild.

As for skills, I'm always on the lookout for learning, and I hope that others like me agree that there are more than one road to Rome, and the right way is the way that works for the person when needed.

As for places to do bushcraft, I have been traveling the world extensively, and I have always been interested in the nature and the people living in it, but I have only practiced bushcraft in Africa, Europe and in the Arctics.

Hope to be inspired and amazed, and please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE