Hi Di Hi Campers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
Just found the forum and thought I would say a hello. im from Suffolk, love everything bushcraft, just about to look for carving tools to take out on my fishing trips with me, to give me something to do when the fish aint biting

I hope to talk to a few of you over my time on the forum and maybe meet some of you that frequent the bushcraft shows

Thanks for having me along

Paul

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hello and welcome to BCUK, theres quite a few of us in the suffolk area, pop on the suffolk thread ahd say hi.. we meet once a month as well

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated,

Thanks for that big stu, il try and find the Suffolk part of the forum. have only looked at a couple of things so far but il find it. i am specifically Lowestoft based, not proud of it but that's what im stuck with for now until i can afford to buy my own piece of dunwich woods to make my own :D

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
Thanks for the other welcomes, I have had a good look round and have eventually found the Norfolk and Suffolk meets section, although I am Suffolk, I am right on the boarder and its easier for me to meet up with the Norfolk boys for now, might poke my head in the woods at hethel in October and meet some of the crowd

thanks guys, going to be a lot of fun on here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE