Hi de Ho good neighbouroonies!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dr Onion

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
By Yon Bonnie Banks
Just started out on this Bushcraft malarkey - inspired by my recent (well, within the last year or two) discovery of Mr Mears - he really does make it all look too easy and I am slowly finding out that it is not in fact too easy! Guess it's practice, practice, practice!!

I will be attending the Fundamental Bushcraft Course run by Woodlore in July of this year (along with my dear lady too) so any hints, tips or advice on kit will be greatly appreciated!

This looks like a great place and no doubt I will be speaking to you all in due course!

Cheers

Dr O

Mar 28, 2007
Leicestershire, England.
Welcome, I joined yesterday :) Mr. Mears is indeed very talented, however i feel in his shows he does rather skip over the finer details, but a hell of an inspiraion to so many. Enjoy yourself here, this was a lucky find for me yesterday and its like finding a pot of gold at a rainbow, there's so much great stuff here. and so many great people to share it with.

Wolves. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE