Hi all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StevieE

Forager
Jul 15, 2021
Bridgend, South Wales
Hi,

Like many a long time lurker on this forum so thought about time I should show my face.

Been a car camper with 4 man tent for most of my life but have been slowly acquiring various bushcraft/wild camping gear over the last few years but have yet to put it to the test.

Always picked up some great info on this forum and long may it continue.

Steve

Reactions: Erbswurst

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi,

Like many a long time lurker on this forum so thought about time I should show my face.

Been a car camper with 4 man tent for most of my life but have been slowly acquiring various bushcraft/wild camping gear over the last few years but have yet to put it to the test.

Always picked up some great info on this forum and long may it continue.

Steve
Hi and welcome!
If you're in Bridgend, you're well placed to come to the Bushmoot!

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum :)

If you can't make the Bushmoot, maybe you could travel a bit north and come to the Mid Wales Camp :)

StevieE

Forager
Jul 15, 2021
Bridgend, South Wales
Thanks all.

Cant make the Candleston Moot due to currently moving house but might be able to make the mid Wales one if we've found a property by then.

Let me know if you want any local knowledge on the Bridgend area for the Moot - shops, taxis etc.

Hope the weather keeps like this!

Reactions: Broch

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE