Hi all!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt77

Dec 6, 2014
Scotland
Hello everyone . I've just signed up and wanted to say hi, and do the whole introduction thing.

I'm from the Glencoe area of Scotland, so living in the wild is just how we were brought up. My father was a Green Beret commando, and when he left active duty, he went back to the Mob as a climbing and winter survival skills instructor. So childhood summers were spent outdoors, hiking, climbing,ect.

I try to get my own wee family out camping as much as the weather allows. And I can send my 8yr old daughter out to light a fire, and she will manage. With no matches. :)

Looking forward to being part of the community here, Ive lurked a few times, when Ive needed info on knife making/gear reviews ect, but its now time to join in!

Matt

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Hi Matt, welcome to BCUK.

I love the Glencoe area having spent many a trip there either solo or with my family (with family generally involved camping at the Red Squirrel, solo used to involve camping outside the Clachaig back in the days when I had less responsibility and therefore less inclined to good behaviour).

This place is a fantastic resource with lots of stuff to learn, the opportunity to share and loads of truly wonderful folks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE