Hi all. New member from Portsmouth

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 31, 2024
Portsmouth
Hi all. New member from Portsmouth looking for bush crafting individuals/groups.
I have been bush crafting for about ten years now and love spending time out in the woods overnighting.
Last weekend I attended my second Bushcraft Show and had a ball.
I'm a Royal Navy veteran and now retired with time on my hands to enjoy my bushcraft.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Billy

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi from Bognor. Look up Wayne, he’s a mod here and runs Forest Knights. He has a place out at Amberley that has weekend gatherings and runs courses.

There’s Wests Wood Fair on the weekend on 21st June in East Dean. Not bushcrafty but Wayne is usually there, Bison Bushcraft too. It’s a nice spot and good fun.

Reactions: Billybean

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you @Billybean If you enjoy getting together with people and doing bushcraft have a look at the BushMoot that's coming up at the end of next month. It's a great community event with loads of hands on and a great atmosphere.
BushMoot.com

May 31, 2024
Portsmouth
Hi from Bognor. Look up Wayne, he’s a mod here and runs Forest Knights. He has a place out at Amberley that has weekend gatherings and runs courses.

There’s Wests Wood Fair on the weekend on 21st June in East Dean. Not bushcrafty but Wayne is usually there, Bison Bushcraft too. It’s a nice spot and good fun.
That’s brilliant. Thank you so

May 31, 2024
Portsmouth
Many thanks for your tip. I have contacted Wayne who very kindly gave me his advice and I have just signed up for a weekend with Sussex Bushcrafting club. Brilliant!

Reactions: Nice65

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi all. New member from Portsmouth looking for bush crafting individuals/groups.
I have been bush crafting for about ten years now and love spending time out in the woods overnighting.
Last weekend I attended my second Bushcraft Show and had a ball.
I'm a Royal Navy veteran and now retired with time on my hands to enjoy my bushcraft.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Billy
welcome. great thing to do. enjoy x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE