Hi all - From the back of beyond!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BadUncleBob

Hi all,

About 8 years ago I moved from the city to live in a remote area (with only 5 houses) and sort of fell into 'bushcraft', adapting to a new lifestyle, where I had to build a fire if I wanted hot water, grow my own food & do a lot of running repairs! There is literally miles & miles of wilderness to explore here & the more exploring I did the more I learn about the environment around me & started to become 'one' with nature!

I'm learning more & more bushcraft skills all the time & I hope you guys can impart some of your wisdom on me & help me to hone my skills!

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Me neither, tried that, made good money, but only realised what i'd really been missing when i gave it up and went to live in the country. Money and status means nothing really

Dave

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Me neither, tried that, made good money, but only realised what i'd really been missing when i gave it up and went to live in the country. Money and status means nothing really

Dave
Amen to that

Welcome to the forum Bad Uncle Bob - enjoy your time here.

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE