hi all, an update as I've been gone awhile

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
how many people take out insurance to protect the ............... house burglar??? ............ none .......... just like trespassers then eh .. don,t live in a world of fear ......... and don,t shell out £££££ because some low life wants to sue you for hurting themselves on your property !!! would you get legal aid for such a claim anyway ????? It costs a lot of money to sue people !!!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Good to see you back ratcather. Sorry to here how you've come into brass.

On another note....7acres .....you seem to be planning a lot for a spinney . 7 acres would soon look different after a couple of years use. I'd more refer to it as a large spinney than a wood. Good luck with your endeavor, I wouldn't turn my nose up at 7 acres. Good luck

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Incorrect Nuggets.

Sorry mate.

If you read the detail of previous posts you will see why.

a don,t know ..........whats this country coming too !!! Cater for the trespassers legal bills !!! Just put up lots of signs saying private , permission holders only !!! Then if and when A trespasser sues you !!!!!! you will be covered :)

just get a signed copy from anyone you let to use your land saying they do so at there own risk and you will not be held responsible in way shape or form for any accidents or injuries while on your land !!

sorted ............ :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
I guess the issue here is that depending on the location of the woodland it is more probable that someone will trespass there than in your house.

Its nothing to do with fear.

Its all about following the law and ensuring you are in a position to meet a claim should it arise.

I accept it is unlikely but tree related claims do happen.

Of course a claim may not be limited to a tree related incident. People make their living out of personal injury claims and there's lots of ways a person can injure themselves in a woodland trespassing or not.

However wrong it may be, trespassers have legal rights.

how many people take out insurance to protect the ............... house burglar??? ............ none .......... just like trespassers then eh .. don,t live in a world of fear ......... and don,t shell out £££££ because some low life wants to sue you for hurting themselves on your property !!! would you get legal aid for such a claim anyway ????? It costs a lot of money to sue people !!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE