Hey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cam Lees

Jul 30, 2012
Suffolk
Hello all,

My names Cam 18 years old, have spent nearly all my spare time outdoors and am an avid bushcrafter/Outdoor practitioner. I am an accomplished sailor, kayaker, qualified expedition leader and loads more. Have undertaken expeditions all over including a one month expend to Nepal summiting the World's biggest pass (Thorung La, 17,769ft) really look forward to learning from some of you guys, hopefully imparting knowledge and meeting a bunch of new people who share my love of the outdoors. Cheers!

Cam

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Welcome and enjoy. It would be great if you posted in the out and about forum some of your expeditions and photos if you have any.

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Hi Cam, pull up a log to the virtual campfire. Plenty of real campfires too, if you fancy attending any of the meetups or organising your own. Looking forward to seeing your expedition thread :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE