Hertfordshire Pub Meet Up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bluey1610

Apr 30, 2012
uk
Sorry, didn't realise the Facebook privacy settings were like that. Hopefully it's updated now and everyone can find it, either that or give me your name and I can add you to the group. I'm on Facebook as Nancy-Kate Harris Wilson but known just as Nancy

Sent from my iPhone because I have an iPhone

Robster

Sep 15, 2014
St Albans United Kingdom
I will happily organise another pub meet up. I have been meeting up with the Bedfordshire group as I wasn't aware of any groups in St Albans.@bluey I still could not find your FB page for the group .@jonlloyd and eel28 feel free to PM me .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hi Rob, let us know the dates you have in mind and I will try and pop over for this one. Will have to see if any of the beds lads can go too. Unless you don't want us riff raff there! :)

Jay

Robster

Sep 15, 2014
St Albans United Kingdom
Ha ha thanks Jay All welcome,, Beds/Herts - I'm travelling a fair bit next 2/3 weeks but will post some suggested dates. With regards to a location maybe "The Foragers arms" is decent venue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE