Hertfordshire Pub Meet Up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I could do a st Albans meet up if it was a Saturday afternoon after 3pm. Mrs goes to mother in laws with children so have a few hours free...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Robster

Sep 15, 2014
St Albans United Kingdom
Sounds like a Saturday pub vote in St Albans or near by I can be flexible so we can all make it - what date works well 15th as a starter for 10 ? I am Happy to go V arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
@Bowlin @ Tabot would St Albans work for you both as well or shall we meet dorm where in between - I can drive if needed ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St Albans is fine, but if it's a Saturday the first one I have free is the 29th Nov as I'm out bushcrafting on the 15th and 22nd (Yippeee)

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Looking forward to this, the picture of the British Charcuterie Board on The Forager's website is making my mouth water!!!! I do hope that it's available tomorrow.

Cheers

Steve

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
Great to meet you Rob, Steve I hope you're feeling better.

Shame that the early enthusiasm form the Herts crew seems to have come to nought, come on guys keep the faith!

Cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE