Here I am...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spokenword

Subscriber
May 23, 2024
Surrey
Must be upfront: I joined in order to find info on how I'd go about selling a massive unused Gerber BMF knife. Having said that, I used to go everywhere... survival, snow, rain, mud.

Okay, I think this is where I have permission to waffle. I'm astounded at how knives are now seen by the authorities and public. I remember that decades ago sheath knives were everywhere. We took them camping and to Scouts. Even school to showoff our blade sharpening skills. The thought of harming someone with it never crossed our minds. Hell, I can even remember getting to Greece with a 10 inch blade in my rucksack and nobody cared.

I'll ask questions in the relevant thread. I do realize that wanting to sell it here, if even possible, will require a paid membership. Wondering how much that'll be just to join for that period of time (until it's sold).

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey, it's good to be upfront! Yeah, you'll need to upgrade your membership to a Full Member or Classifieds which will let you sell for a month. The account upgrades are HERE and it's from £10 for classifieds and £15 for Full Membership.

Hope we get to hear about some of your survival,, snow, rain, mud experiences goodjob

spokenword

Subscriber
May 23, 2024
Surrey
Okay, that's fine. Happy to supply any form of ID to confirm who I am. Let me get the photos and info ready.

Even if I can't sell it here, I'll at least be able to get advice on the best course of action. Can't bear the thought of having it confiscated, then given a few pence as compensation.

Thanks for the reply

Harry

Last edited:

spokenword

Subscriber
May 23, 2024
Surrey
Thanks John Fenna and crosslandkelly.

No more 'newbie' status for me. Now a paid up (for one month at least) 'classified' member.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE