Hennessy hammock under quilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-Jefferson

Apr 23, 2012
York, North Yorkshire
Hi all :)

I have just recently made my first under quilt for my dd hammock and I'm really happy with the finished product!
Pictures to follow shortly...

I've just used the under quilt on my dd and it works a treat!

So the question i have is... I'm now about to make another for my Hennessy hammock, does any of you fine people know if need to change the design of my under quilt for it too fit?

I would try my under quilt on mine but its currently getting the zip mod done so I haven't got it at the min.

Cheers Dave :)

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Hi Dave, Due to the zip-mod It should fit fine if its been built to a similar design to most other underquilts. I'm looking forward to seeing what you achieved with the fabric I tipped you off about ;) Did you use the same fabric both sides?

Dave-Jefferson

Apr 23, 2012
York, North Yorkshire
That's brill! I best crack on then and make another :) il upload some pics tomorrow.
Yes I used that material and it was brilliant! Delivery was quick too!
I used the fabric on one side but after looking at the quality and the finish I will be using it on both sides for the next one :)
Thank you for the tip! I will be using them again! :)
Cheers Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE