Helsport Varanger 4-6 Lavvu / Tipi + Floor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barblade

Dec 15, 2005
Lancashire, UK
With great regret I have decided to sell my Varanger, as due to a change in circumstances it has become clear I simply won't get the use out of this tent that I would like. This is the Helsport Varanger 4-6 Outer + Floor. No inner tent is required and is plenty warm and dry even in bad conditions. This is an awesome bit of kit and I'm very sad to be selling it.

Only used twice in the Lake district and is in absolutely perfect condition, all poles and pegs etc included.

descriptive text from manufacturer as follows:

Recently crowned test winner in an extensive lavvu comparison by Norwegian outdoor magazine Vilmarksliv. The outer tent is made of a specially developed fire retardant Helsport Rainguard which is ideal for use in a lavvu. The opening has protected double zippers and fire retardant mosquito mesh. Two Helsport airflow ventilation ducts combine with an internal adjustable top opening to ensure sufficient airflow inside, help reduce condensation and improve air quality. The aluminum center pole helps quick set up .
Tech specs on manufacturers site below:
VARANGER LAVVU

Images of tent up in the Garden:
varanger.jpg

RRP is £645, £400 wanted OVNO (Delivery would be £15 approx or buyer can collect) - [SOLD]

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
Great catch. I have the 8-10 version and just returned from three weeks of comfortable living in it in Sweden.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Living In A Mountainious Region I Use For Myself A 4man Kifaru With Stove And With The Family An 8m With Stove,the 4man Package Weighs In 10lbs ,the 8man 11.5 Lbs Total,used Most Tipis On The Market ,these Are The Biz For Packpacking 4 Seasons,
THE 4MAN COSTS APPRX $700.MEDIUM STOVE WHICH COMES FLAT PACKABLE IS $300.
THE 8 MAN IS APPRX $1000.FOR THE WEIGHT STRENGTH,AND MASSIVE VOLUMNE,NEXT TIME CONSIDER

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE