Helsport fjellduk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Helsport Fjellduk is the Helsport Jerven bag, available in the UK through Tamarack, will let you know how it measures up as i have just ordered the X-treme version.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
My Helsport Fjellduk X-Treme has arrived from Tamarack along with the Multiduk that i ordered i will let you know haw it gets on next weekend as i am out on a course in Hatfield Forest from Fri through Sun. Hope it works as well as it is supposed to.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Sorry very late reply but life has been mental with job and personal issues so again apologies all round.
The Multiduk is great and works superbly in all weathers especially as a lean to type shelter, combined with a bivvy bag I slept in it in the snow earlier this year and was toastie warm, had an issue with a material defect which caused a rip on one side between two eyelets but Helsport replaced it without quibble.
The Fjellduk is also superb and is used mostly as a watch bag for night time animal Obs, however it works superbly as all the things it is designed to do and also works really well as a duvet when sleeping in a tipi etc, plus I have just discovered this past weekend can be used as a hammock under blanket and a pea pod..... Happy days I am really impressed and for a thermal version of the Jerven bag I would say for the price the comparison is excellent.
If you want to know owt else please ask me.............

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
It just dawned on me that you weren't getting a Jerven bag but the helsport equivalent. Didnt know they did one. I have the jerven thermo king and have slowly (after a few early doubts) come to love it. Must try mine as a pea pod and UQ. Glad the duk is working for you, sounds a cracking setup.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE