Helsport Finnmark Lavvu For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Werb

Aug 7, 2013
Devon
I have decided to sell my Helsport Finnmark Lavvu. It has only been used once since it was bought and that was only for one weekend, so it is in perfect, as new condition. The only other time it has been put up was last weekend to take these photos.

I am selling as it is not being used and rather than have it gathering dust it needs to go to a new home. Everything is included – inner and outer tent, central pole, drying rack, pegs and repair kit.

This is a top of the range lavvu from Helsport and was designed to withstand the harshest conditions on the planet. It can also be used with a wood burning stove in the winter.

It’s a fantastic thing, straightforward to set up and relatively light-weight for its size.

There’s a bit more info on their website as well. http://www.helsport.no/en/product/TENTS/XTREM/Finnmark

I’m looking for £750 and it can be collected in Exeter, Devon. I’m also happy to post it but due to its weight, would have to sort out the cost with the buyer.

Any questions please let me know or drop me a PM.

Many thanks

James

14094745118_7227700993_z.jpg

14279358702_f14ac629eb_z.jpg

14281392605_35f73f53a8_z.jpg

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Its got me well and trully drooling, though cant afford a big capital purchase at the moment as waiting for my tax return. Will definately keep an eye on it if it does not sell. Bargain just looked up the price of a brand new one

Werb

Aug 7, 2013
Devon
Still available at the moment, hopefully the tax man will be kind to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Werb

Aug 7, 2013
Devon
Still available for anyone that's interested. Get yourself a bargain!

Werb

Aug 7, 2013
Devon
Price drop down to £700. That's as low as I can go, PM me if you're interested otherwise I'll probably put it on eBay.

Mr.punch

Forager
Oct 15, 2012
somerset/devon border
Hi James,
I am seriously interested in this I am only in Wellington so could pay cash on collection if you still have it could you pm me a phone number so we can arrange things.
Cheers
Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE