help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gismo

Sep 27, 2004
surrey
can anyone tell me how you put something on ebay under( bushcraft) every time i put anything on it seems to end up in the wrong place . :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I don`t think there`s an actual Bushcraft section on ebay - most items in this area of interest usually come under "Sporting Goods" - probably camping and hiking etc. There is also the "Collectables" Militaria / Surplus Equipment where lots of goodies can be found at half the price.
If you want your stuff to be found under bushcraft make sure you put the word "bushcraft" in your description or title.

Good luck

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
There isnt a bushcraft section, it too small an area of interst.. for it to tern up when someone searches 'bushcraft' you need to put that in the item title!

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
StormWalker said:
Have you tried selling on here?

Only Full Members can sell on BCUK (so you have to subscribe first: button on the bottom of the community page) . Though it's possible to make a post in the Swap Shop, you only are not allowed to have money changed hands (because that makes it you actually buy it, and thus not Swap it ... Ends in: 1) breaking forum rules :eek: and 2) a useless function for the Swap Shop, or useless privilege of being a Full Member ...

Can't help with the e-bay thingie, as I haven't sold anything on it ... :rolleyes: (where are my sisters!!! :yelrotflm ;) ).

aaaaahh bliss ... 400th post :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE