Help sourcing a specific material

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RM27

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 17, 2010
UK
I have been trying to find the material they use for the little hose inside perfume/bleach/clensing fluid bottles, i find this stuff very usefull for some of my fishing rigs but i cant locate a maker of this tube.

Any helps apreciated.

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Not quite the same, but you get narrow, clear plastic pipes from petstores. They are used for airpipes, oxygen stones etc in fish tanks. They might do the trick for you

Cheers
Ness :)

RM27

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 17, 2010
UK
Is it fairy ridgid pipe or flexable? i did locate some silicone type tube on ebay a while back that i asumed would work but was far to flexable and i need it to be able to carry a small ammount of weight without colapsing back on itself.

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
You get 2 types, the blue one is usually very flexible, the clear one less so. I have seen fairly rigid clear ones there too, but as we havent got fish anymore I'm not 100% sure what is in use now or how flexible they are. It would be worth having a look though I think

Cheers
Ness :)

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I have been trying to find the material they use for the little hose inside perfume/bleach/clensing fluid bottles, i find this stuff very usefull for some of my fishing rigs but i cant locate a maker of this tube.

I searched for "plastic tubing" using Bing and came up with hundreds of hits. Here's one for example

http://www.plastic-tubing.co.uk/default.asp

Call a few and ask for samples?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE