Help out an ex pat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Crunchiespg

Sep 22, 2014
Cochrane, AB, Canada
Hi from sunny Canada.
Im a Brit living out here for the last few years and I'm hoping my native countrymen, you guys, can help me out.
I'm in desperate search of a 25 series trangia duossal. They were discontinued a few years back, but I know a lot were snapped up as spares and some many even be sitting dusty on a stores shelf.
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find one. I want the full set up, 25-7 or 25-8 duossal. The one with the stainless steel lined pots.

I'd obviously need it posted to canada. But I'm willing to pay a good price for one of these. I'll even consider a good condition used one.
So any ideas fellas and gals?
Cheers

Crunchiespg

Sep 22, 2014
Cochrane, AB, Canada
thanks fellas, you've given me some leads to follow up on. i did try and reply to each of you individually but for some reason my posts go into a moderators que and never appear.

Last edited:

Crunchiespg

Sep 22, 2014
Cochrane, AB, Canada
Ok so here's the latest.

Trangia has duossal in stock!!!!

They have 25 and 27 inner and outer duossal pans, and 27 duossal frying pans. The only thing they don't have is 25 size duossal frying pans.
So I got them to put a 25 series together for me with hard anodised windshield, hard anodised frying pan and duossal pans. And I also ordered a set of 27 pans and frying pan. Total cost for the two sets was €170 delivered to me in canada. The duossal pots they charge 16 euros each plus vat if you have to pay it. I don't.

So the only thing I need to try and buy is a 25 duossal frying pan. But I don't use the frying pan so often and if I do the 27 will do for now.

Dealing direct with the factory is great, but paying is a pain, I had to do a bank wire transfer. But the good prices make it worthwhile.

So anyone want to sell a 25 duossal frying pan? I'll give you a hard anodised one in exchange.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE