HELP! need a shoe pattern

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Bumping this one up as I've found my stash of leather and fancy a new project I can d while the roofer are working over the shed and I'm using a bedroom as a workroom.

Anyroad does any one have a full sized pattern for ( and I hope I've got this right) Anglo-Dane side toggle latchet turn shoes in a UK 9, ideally a wide 9? Pretty please!

ATB

Tom
 
I know they are not turnshoes but I thought you would like these.

viking_shoes.jpg


http://earthandliving.blogspot.hu/2008/08/viking-shoes-tutorial-sort-of.html

:)
 
Sandbender, that's a great tutorial , thanks! I'll pdefinately be having a go if I get time, if only for padding around the shed to avoid the splinters and bits of wire.

Pandabean, interesting design but a bit advanced for me at the mo. I like the gaffatape method of making a pattern.

dreadhead, yup it's the Jorvik style I am after, the lower sort not the higher ones that come to above the Ankle, some of the site I've been looking at have been a bit sloppy in their terminology etc. so i'm not sure if im getting the terms rightI need to find a good book!

Atb

tom
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE