Help for Heores - Charity Auction #11 - The Cheap One!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Okay - I have had some well taken feedback that all the "Help for Heores" prizes are too nice and hence likely to be out of reach of some people.

So if you want to help, but are cash strapped (like me, hence auctioning stuff), this is the one for you.

I have 15 Help for Heores wristbands. These me cost £2 each (plus P&P) from H4H website.

2075959139_4e6269b9a9.jpg

2076750448_ef0d31b9b9.jpg

Want one?

Just send me your name and address and its yours

They are bought and paid for by me. All I ask is you wear it publicly. If you want to donate - thats great too. How much? Whatever you want. Don't tell whether you donated or if so how much. Its entirely your call.

You can make donation here

http://www.justgiving.com/H4H

If you would like to know more about the cause "Help for Heroes" - please look here

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/index.html

Please though - don't feel obliged to give - just wear it with pride - Its already paid for and my gift - to you

If we can keep some sort of count on the thread that would be great - PM me your name and addy and I'll post them out

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No problem Steve - they are in the envelope pending the next three mile trip to the post box ;)

7 left.........

Please consider the uses of these items. They are effectively charity based "Ranger Bands"!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
In the envelope ready to send Eric.

Theres six left and I'm off to the post office tomorrow - if anyone would like one or two of the remaining six, please let me have your address by PM

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE