Hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Spider

Hi everyone, I just found the site this morning .... looks cool, so please excuse me if I lay back and watch for a while to get used to things! :D

Spider...

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Welcome, on this rather damp and blustery day

bowarrow.gif

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Welcome to our little part of the Web, Spider. Don't sit back, get stuck straight in. Any questions, just ask away. Also let us know of your experiences, I'm sure you will have something to offer...................Jon

S

Spider

Thank you all for your warm welcome.

A bit about myself:

I'm nearly 42, live between the Dales and the Moors in North Yorkshire and I'm separated with 2 kids who live with their mum.
I love walking, climbing, cycling and x country unicycling. I haven't done much bushcraft since leaving the army in 1989....but now single again have all the time in the world !!!!!

Spider.. :D

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Welcome Spider.

X country unicycling? :eek: Please say it isn't so.
I thought "horse" archery using motorbikes was a crazy idea but this sounds like the sport of the future. :D

Hmm, they might combine quite well...... :togo:

Josh

S

Spider

Not for the faint hearted !!!!

The serious stuff I leave for the young superstars .... nice country gravel tracks are bad enough on one wheel !!

Spider..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE