Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all, new to the site.
Discovered it whilst looking up stuff for my up and coming wonder around the world. Always been interested in the outdoors. Was a beaver, cub, scout and an explorer as a youngster and have been a member of the armed forces, so always been involved with the outdoors. No longer a part of the armed forces and wanting to get away whilst I'm still young and do some exploring but wanting to do as much as possible on foot and staying in the bush. I have recently become a PADI qualified dive instructor so will be working using that as much as I can as I travel.
Basic plan for my wander around the world is to start in France and walk my way down to the south of Spain and get across to Morocco, spend some time working in Morocco then move on around africa a bit, then head up to Egypt to do a bit more work, then try to walk/hitch hike my way to India trying to avoid trouble spots as I go, do a bit more work around the southern coast of India, then head up to Mongolia. From there head down to Thailand and do some more work in that region and work my way down Malasia and Indonesia, then head to Australia, do as much work and traveling around Australia as I possible can. From there head to Chile working my way around South America, then on up to America, making my way up the west coast a bit, then travel across country to the east coast and up to the Cape Cod/ New Hampsire area then up to Canada, working and travelling around there for a while. Plans always change so things may end up alot different.

Sorry if this is a bit long or makes anyone jealous.
Alex

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Hello and welcome to the forum Alex
Thats a dream trip your going on ,good luck on you journey ,,,and if you can post some pics

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE