Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Back again and happy new year to you all.

So what did people get.

I got a steel (thank for the flint Tony). Spent a lot of time with it and my 1st batch of char cloth - now got the knack. Also got a telescoping fishing rod. Plus lots of Land Rover toy vouchers (cash).

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
jakunen said:
Agh! This is confusing, I was trying to work out why Eds was replying to himself then realised ones a Mod the other isnt...

I think the clue is in the fact that they are called two different names actually Jak... :eek:):

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I got a towel (so I'm currently doing hoopy frood impressions), a digital alarm clock, some hand soap, some foot wipes (somebody trying to tell me something...?) and some chocolate. Whoo.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:rolmao:

The only thing bushcrafty i got was RM Real heroes of telemark. A great read, but i have decided to stop reading it as i can't have two books on the go at the same time. And it is also exam season...the season to be jolly :roll: , perfectly timed by the lovely Welsh Joint Education Commitee. :(

I also got a trip to ny :shock: :eek:):

And i forgot to add, hope you all had a good 'un too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE