Hello......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kikatito

Jun 15, 2009
S. Lanarkshire
Hey Folks

Just joined the site and thought i should say Hi!
I have been looking round the site over the past few days and really loved what i have seen so far..........
I have a basic knowlege of camping and bushcraft and see this as a good place to learn and gather some ace gear!

Kikatito

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hey :newbie:
Enjoyed the weekend, even though it was too short. Hope you're up for some more soon?
Great place here, and I'm sure you'll be tempted by one of these fine folk into getting that knife you're hnkering after. :rolleyes:
Enjoy and cook loads, that's our motto, well mine anyway.
TTFN
& TGCOYF
Goatboy.

Kikatito

Jun 15, 2009
S. Lanarkshire
Thanks for the welcome everyone!!

Hey :newbie:
Enjoyed the weekend, even though it was too short. Hope you're up for some more soon?
Great place here, and I'm sure you'll be tempted by one of these fine folk into getting that knife you're hnkering after. :rolleyes:
Enjoy and cook loads, that's our motto, well mine anyway.
TTFN
& TGCOYF
Goatboy.

Goat you so know i dont need much temptation to spend my cash on cool gear!!
just wish i had more cash haha

Kikatito

Jun 15, 2009
S. Lanarkshire
things down here are the same, i have finally got everything sorted for this wedding on friday thou....shirt and trousers...decided not to go in kilt and Gillie shirt, dont wannat eb teh best dressed haha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE