Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 21, 2017
Sussex
Hello everyone,

A late introduction, I'm from Burgess Hill, West Sussex and my walking so far is mainly around this area and the downs between Burgess Hill/Ditchling and Brighton and the Deans. I have been focusing mainly on broadening foraging knowledge lately, and stocking up on bushcraft/survival supplies, and ultimately on eventually approaching some private landowners and hopefully getting some permission eventually. This will be easier I suppose when I eventually learn to drive, which I am in the process of doing at the moment. I also plan to arrange bushcraft lessons locally soon, once my ankle sprain heals up and I can finally get out and about more again.

Interest in ancient and medieval history and local landmarks relating to that, wildlife and bushcraft in general, martial arts and fitness and folklore and paganism. Currently in the foraging area I am planning to make some nettle beer at some point over the next few weeks, once I know I have enough pan-space to brew it in and enough bottles to store it in.

Looking forward to getting involved in the forum

Regards

Sean

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE